Bristol Type 173 forward landing gear
The aircraft was the first tandem rotor design in the UK and the prototype for the Bristol Belvedere.
Photo donated to VFS taken at Aerospace Bristol museum.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
- Manufacturer Apple
- Model iPhone 7 Plus
- Exposure Time 1/64s
- Aperture ƒ/2.8
- ISO 500
- Focal Length 6.6mm
- Resolution Unit inches
- Color Space Uncalibrated
- Orientation Horizontal (normal)
- Sensing Method One-chip color area
- Scene Capture Type Standard
- Exposure Program Program AE
- Exposure Mode Auto
- Metering Mode Multi-segment
- Flash Off, Did not fire
- White Balance Auto
To use all the features of this site you must be logged in. If you are a VFS member and would like an account, please contact us.